How many of your visitors enter your website via your home page and leave without looking any further? |
It's time to convert browsing into sales and convert one-time customers into repeat buyers!
It all starts by focusing on your USP, or Unique Selling Proposition.
By confidently conveying your unique selling point through your web site, you will encourage more visitors to explore your web site pages.
So what is your USP? Your USP is that single benefit, appeal or promise that you can offer to your prospects which no other competitor offers.
What simple statement about your business or brand -- just a quick, clear sentence or two at most -- tells your prospects that you are the only alternative for them?
It should be the one unique, attractive selling advantage you can deliver. Your USP may be any part of your marketing strategy; price, quality, service, choice or exclusivity.
- You offer a cheaper price for the product or service you're selling than any other company.
- You offer a higher quality product or service than any of your competitors.
- You offer the widest choice or selection of products.
- You provide more customer service, assistance or education, before, during and after the sale.
- You offer more bonus products, services or premiums than anyone else.
- You offer the fastest delivery time for your products.
- You offer the longest period of guarantee or warranty.